where to purchase isotretinoin oral cheap Winters are in its almost top notch, which brings dry skin and chapped lips and is the most irritating thing to face in this cozy winter. No matter how much you moisturize your skin it is the same dry feeling after some time.
http://nepa.nl/about-us/ Recently I came over this DIY recipe of moisturizer made up of all natural ingredients which are not only safe on your skin but also keeps it lubricant and chapped free for a longer time.
http://theinloop.com/members/quyenfreese63/forums/favorites/ Here I have used coconut oil as a carrier oil you can also use almond oil, Shea butter or cocoa butter for it.
For this, all you need is:
- 4 tsp of solidified coconut oil.
- 2 capsule of vitamin E oil. ( easily available in medical stores)
- 1 lemon zest.
zovirax buy Direction:
- Add 4 tsp of solidified coconut oil in a bowl, solidified because it will be easy to whip it up with an electrical blender.
- After whisking it up for 2-3 minutes add one whole lemon zest into it and squeeze two capsules of vitamin E oil into it.
- Fold it up gently, exactly the way you fold a cream for cake.
- And that’s it your homemade moisturizer is ready.
- You can also add your favorite essential oil to it.
- It can be stored in the fridge if you have mild winters.
Let me know in the comments how its turn out.